Government of India as well as UIDAI always trying to provide best service to Indian Citizen and especially related to aadhar card, they have always improves its infrastructure. There are different types of people living and they want service as per his/her expectation. Some people love to book pre appointment for making aadhar card, change aadhar details or for other services. So UIDAI is giving that facility to those kinds of people. It is specially works for non resident Indian and all living India also. It is very useful for those people who are very busy in its works but wants aadhar card.
Online Aadhar Appointment booking is very easy process and anyone can book you appointment as per your feasible time. You must enter right details in this process because at the appointment date they will take all the documents as you information gave at the time of appointment. If you dont know how to book your appointment for submitting aadhar card application then you should read the all process and steps as given in below section.
Now this service is available across the all country. You can search the enrollment centre by state wise, pin code wise and you can book your appointment as per the available enrollment centre. Detailed steps are given in below.
Steps to Book Online Appointment for Aadhar Card
- First, you have to land on right page or click here to visit that page
- Now you can search your aadhar enrollment centre with the help of state wise, through pin code
- After that select the centre in which you want appointment and fill details like name, address, age, mobile and other
- Select the proper time and date for appointment after filling all information in this page. Select date except Sunday because Sunday is holiday.
- In last, click on submit button and you will get a token
- Keep this token number for the future usage at the time of appointment date
So in this way can book you appointment for any type of aadhar services. If you like our post just comment, share of social media. If some has any quarry then doesn’t hesitate to ask through comment or sending mail.