As per the direction of government of India, the UIDAI and Income tax department has started PAN card and Aadhar card linking process. It is ambitious projects of income tax department of India so that they can tackle the black money holders.
Now a day people are looking to do online so that they can avoid the unnecessary time wasting to going income tax offices. Department has created online platform through which they can link its PAN and Aadhar card in just few clicks.
If you have PAN card and aadhar number then you should link each other to avoid the any interruption in banking as well as other government services. Government has given time bond for that but it only for ole PAN and Aadhar card holders.
Benefits of Linking PAN and Aadhar Number
- Easy income tax filing
- No interruption in banking services
- Easy PF, EPF withdrawal
- Easy company registration
Steps to link PAN Card with Aadhar Card
It is new initiative of indian government so you need to know each and every steps of this process before going to do in official website. Aadhar card linking process is very simple and tax department of india has made a online procedure to do that. So you can attach PAN card online with aadhar card through following ways.
So steps are:-
- Step 1:- You should visit on the income tax India filing department or click here to go official web pages.
- Step 2:- The new web page look like as below give screen shot in which you have to enter the respective data in front of respective section like PAN, Aadhar Number and Name.
- Step 3:- You must keep in mind that you’re DOB and Name must be matched with aadhar card and Pan Card.
- Step 4:- If it will not match then you have to enter the OTP which will receive as per your aadhar credentials.
- Step 5:- In last, Enter Code as shown in the above image to the white box and click on “Link Aadhar” card and your aadhar linking process started in few seconds.
By adopting these three steps, you can able to link you aadhar card with PAN card online without anyone help.