If you want to use UIDAI service for aadhar card related works but you are facing lot of issue like non availability of application form, enrollment slip issues, correction related issue, not received aadhar, misbehave of aadhar canter operator etc then you can register complain by offline or online. Government has made a mechanism in such a way that each aadhar user can file complaints and check status of its complaints.
As per available category of aadhar users, UIDAI has online as well as offline methods to register complaints and enquires. So you should know each way of filing complaints and enquires for aadhar card.
Register Aadhar Related Issue by UIDAI Help Line Number, Malling Address and Email
You have facilities to register any complaints about aadhar related issue and queries but you must know the proper helpline number, Malling address and mail identity. So details are:-
- Helpline Number: 1800-180-1947
- Fax: 080-2353 1947
- Mailing Address: PO Box 1947, GPO Bangalore – 560001
- Email Address: email@example.com
Register Complaints and Enquires online through UIDAI Website
Online process is available for those aadhar users who have well knowledge in handling of UIDAI website. If you know the computer then follow the below give steps to do any complaints about the aadhar card related process and issue about aadhar Kendra.
So steps are as follows:-
- Step 1:- You need online website link for doing any complaints and for enquiry so click here.
- Step 2:-The application form which is looks like below given image has been appear on your computer screen (you are seeing in after clicking on above link).
- Step 3:- Fill the application with correct information verify you are human by entering security code. You will receive OTP on you registered mobile which will be entered on OTP section
- Step 4:- In last section you can raise complaints within 150 words or ask any enquiries in “remarks box”.
- Step 5:- Submit application form by clicking submit button which in the last of this complaints application form.